Search our database of scholarships to find the ones that are right for you!
The Thurgood Marshall College Fund (TMCF)
The Thurgood Marshall College Fund (TMCF) is proud to offer financial assistance to outstanding students attending one of TMCF’s member-schools that include 47 publicly-supported Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) and Predominantly Black Institutions (PBIs). The award is $10,000 for two (2) students.
- Be enrolled full-time as a freshmen, sophomore, junior or senior at a TMCF member-school during the 2022-2023 academic school year.
- Current cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
- Able to demonstrate a financial need.
- Submitted the 2022-2023 FAFSA to your selected university/college.
- Be a U.S. Citizen or legal permanent resident with a valid permanent resident card or passport stamped I-551.
How to Apply
All Applicants Must:
- Create and provide the link to a two-minute video responding to this prompt:
- How will your education benefit you, your family, and the community?
Scholarship Amount: Up to $10,000
Deadline: August 31, 2023
School Year: 2023-2024
Scholarships Available: 2
Major: General Scholarship
High School Specific? No Specific School Requirements
Minimum GPA? No
Extracurricular/Community Service? No
Minority Specific? No
Gender Specific? No
Financial Need? No
Essay Needed? No