Fuel education by donating a new vehicle to ACCESS College Foundation.
100% of your Donation will provide access to education and training beyond high school!
More than 50% of your donation comes back to you as a tax benefit!
The Return on Your Investment
$25,000 Vehicle Donation
($4,625) Less federal charitable deduction
($12,500) Less state 50% NAP credit
$7,875 Net Cost of Gift to Donor after Tax Benefit*
$5,000 Named Scholarship in honor of dealership
(Provided by ACCESS and awarded to a student enrolled in the "TCC Automotive Program")
$2,875 Net Cost of Gift to Donor after Tax Benefit and ROI
*Assumes 37% federal tax rate and 5.75% VA income tax rate. Please consult your CPA to determine how charitable deductions and NAP state tax credits impact your dealership's tax liability
Cars for College Partnership Benefits
- Dealership name/logo recognition in online sales listing with a link to dealership’s website
- Dealership name/logo recognition on all ACCESS Cars for College collateral during campaign season
- Name/logo on the ACCESS College Foundation’s website homepage
- Featured blog post on the ACCESS College Foundation website
- Dedicated social media posts throughout the campaign season
- Recognition in our list of 2020-21 annual supporters on ACCESS College Foundation’s website