The Coca-Cola Scholars Program scholarship is an achievement-based scholarship awarded to graduating high school seniors. Students are recognized for their capacity to lead and serve, as well as their commitment to making a significant impact on their schools and communities. With the 31st class in 2019, the Foundation has provided over 6,150 Coca-Cola Scholars with more than $69 million in educational support. 150 Coca-Cola Scholars are selected each year to receive this $20,000 scholarship. Apply now!
Applicants must be:
- Current high school (or home-schooled) students attending a school in the U.S. (or select DoD schools) who will graduate during the 2019-2020 academic school year
- U.S. Citizens (not a Temporary Resident), U.S. Nationals, U.S. Permanent Residents, Refugees, Asylees, Cuban-Haitian Entrants, or Humanitarian Parolees - based on the guidelines utilized by U.S. Department of Education for Federal Financial Aid eligibility
- On track to graduate this academic year (2019-2020)
- Planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
Applicants may not be:
- Children or grandchildren of employees, officers, or owners of Coca-Cola bottling companies, The Coca-Cola Company, Company divisions or subsidiaries.
- International students (with the exception of students at DoD schools)
- High school graduates
- Temporary Residents (Your Permanent Legal Residence is outside the U.S.)