ADP is hiring an Intern.
Thanks for clicking! Let us tell you a little more...
- Are you restless, revved up, and ready to get things done?
- Does nothing stop you from persevering until you get things right?
- Do you do your thinking outside of the box?
- Are you motivated by always progressing and achieving more?
If so, then this may be just the opportunity you've been searching for. Don't just take our word for it! Read on to see for yourself. First, let's tell you more about ADP. We believe great companies are built by great people -- and for them. Every day we strive to design a better way to work helping employees at organizations around the world to stay productive and achieve their potential. We're always designing for people, starting right here with our one-of-a-kind culture, and with people like you. What's our secret sauce to success? Well, that's easy. People like you. We're looking for enthusiastic students who desire real corporate experience and want to make a valuable contribution. At ADP, we'll set you up for success with the tools and technology, and have you work alongside seasoned professionals who will guide and support you to enhance your professional skills while gaining relevant experience in a business environment. Even better: interns will also participate in a variety of functional and leadership activities to enhance personal and professional capabilities. Your objective: to learn as much as possible and gain relevant business experience. Does this sound like you?
- Self-Starter. You are high-reaching and unstoppable. You have a can't-stop-won't-stop attitude and an urge to persevere until you get it right.
- Insatiable Appetite to Learn. You're always learning, growing, questioning, and challenging "what's been done before."
- Agile Solution Seeker. You're a problem solver who always can find the right answer even in times of fast-paced change.
WHAT YOU'LL DO: Responsibilities As a Benefits Service team Intern, you will work with the team to strengthen the connection with clients through service and consultation while maintaining and administering the compliance of the ADP Total Source Benefits Plan. You will learn to support client products and services and respond to and resolve questions in relation to the administration of health, life, dental, vision, FSA and disability insurance plans using a variety of tools. You will acquire knowledge of industry methods to provide exceptional customer service to support internal and external clients and maximize their use of our business solutions.
- Part-time Internship within the Benefits Service team at the ADP office in Norfolk, VA (~20 hours/week; PAID)
- Act as the Benefits subject matter expert for the client and provide benefits assistance services to strategically drive results with the goal of increasing client satisfaction and retention.
- Provide support for a specific client product/service to internal and external clients.
- Assist Management team with call reduction and process-improvement initiatives
- Assist current Client Service Associates with pulling and sending out reports to clients and assist with payroll adjustments
EXPERIENCE YOU'LL NEED: Required Qualifications
- December 2019 or May 2020 graduate
- Completed at least 3 years of a 4-year bachelor's degree program
- GPA of 3.0 or higher preferred
BONUS POINTS FOR THESE: Preferred Qualifications
- Degree program, classes and/or previous experience in Human Resources, Benefits, etc. preferred
- Strong problem-solving and collaboration skills
- Excellent communication (verbal, written and reporting) skills and ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Exhibits leadership skills and works well in a collaborative environment
- Proactive, can-do attitude and a desire to learn
- Ability to recognize and deal appropriately with sensitive and confidential information
- Proficient with computer applications and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work in a high volume, fast-paced office environment
- Able to demonstrate attention to detail, superb organizational and follow-up skills
YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Make your mark. We want you to challenge things and are open to fresh ideas.
- Stay ahead of the curve. An agile, fast-paced environment means plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits that start on Day 1, because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Balance work and personal time like a boss. Resources and flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
If you've made it down this far, we have to ask: What are you waiting for? Apply now!
</P>We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity. At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
microsoft powerpoint, communication, volunteering, organization, economics, spanish, international relations, stata, french, collaboration, collaborative environment, microsoft office, microsoft excel, leadership, microsoft word