The "Last-Dollar" Scholarship
To bridge the gap between the total amount of financial aid for which a family qualifies and the final cost of attending college, ACCESS College Foundation awards “Last-Dollar” Scholarships to qualified high school seniors. This scholarship is renewable for up to four years.
Since 1988, the foundation has awarded $9 million in ACCESS “Last-Dollar” Scholarships to students.
Important News: Due to the circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 virus, the Access scholarship deadlines have been combined to one deadline which is May 4, 2020.
Download PDF version of the application and essays OR Complete the online form below
- 2020 Access Scholarship Application
- 2020 Beating the Odds Scholarship Essay
- 2020 Josiah Woodington Memorial Scholarship
- 2020 Lakewood Garden Club Scholarship Essay
- 2020 LaVerne Crown Scholarship Essay
- 2020 Sandra and Lem Lewis Scholarship